Thursday, May 8, 2008

Guess who came over MY house???

When Corey came over this morning before school, I saw that Rose breasted grossbeak again on the deck, and he said oh yeah, go look at your birdfeeder pole, it's completely bent over! Ray went out before I could get a picture and pulled it back up for me.

The squirrels were happy to find this on the ground. I don't think they were strong enough to bend over that pole though

The pole wasn't too bent, Ray was able to straighten it out, thank goodness but I am going to have to take it down for the summer now


Excuse the green siding, someone is supposed to bring home the power washer to clean it, this side of house does not see the sun

1 comment:

Biddie said...

Good grief! Even a big, grumpy racoon couldn't have done that! Are you bringing the feeders in at night now?

Blog Archive