Sunday, June 29, 2008

Goofin around on a raining afternoon




Corey and Ray's grandson, Robert, he slept over last night and stayed till dinner tonight, they were into basically EVERYTHING!! Went shopping,ate, went swimming, ate,played Halloween Dress up, ate,Video games, ate,watched movies,ate, went to church, ate the entire loaf of french bread I made in the bread machine, rode bikes,ate, chased girls, ate, rollerbladed and oh did I mention Eat?
I think Corey was trying to be some sort of Edward Fork Hands!
I wish I had the energy still that they do!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like they had a good time...but if you need a babysitter, um no I'm busy...
Just kidding.
I have a huge trunk of Halloween fun over here, how about one of these years we make a spook house for age appropriate kids...wouldn't that be fun?

Kristen said...

yes that would be a lot of fun, I missed you coming over the last couple years for spooking the kids, are you going to make it this year??? I know it's a long way off but we should get back to doing it again
You mean you would't want to spend 24 hours with 2 rambuncious (sp) kids??

Cheryl said...

As far as spending time with 2 rambunctious kids...I think I'm scheduled for a bikini wax that day...I'm thinking on the pain/stress quotient the bikini wax will much easier....
:)

Kristen said...

is it a Brazilian?

Cheryl said...

HooHaa!!

Biddie said...

I envy the kids natural energy - it seems to just bubble forth. I have to get behind mine and push it along .....

Blog Archive