Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yesterday's storm wasn't too bad over here


These were the result of the rain storm last night, I found them broken and hanging over the ground this morning.

I love these cute flowers in pots, they just keep on blooming all summer in pink, purple, white

The garden under the back deck getting overgrown as usual. those big yellow flowers I had last year that I thought were perenials didn't come back, I wonder.... did I plant those just once?

These are the Dahlia Seeds , well not seeds any more

These are mostly my seeds, batchelor buttons are the largest and I have no idea what the rest of them are any more.

I have a follower around the yard too

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Don't you love the way your critters have to keep tabs on you as you putter about the yard? That allium has lasted such a long time, I'm definitely going to have to get some of those. Mine is not so great, too sparse in blooms, short, and just ho~hum.
The storm wasn't anything like they were saying it would be, which I'm grateful for. The baby birds are fine, peonies are fine, life is good :)

Denise Rosier said...

Hi Kristen & Cheryl,

Are you able to get Madeleine's blog? Please let me know if you have any trouble. I may have to add your gmail addresses to the list. I am trying to lock it down, but I surely (cherly) don't want to lock you two out. :o)

Kristen said...

Hi Denise, sorry I forgot to email you back, I can get on her blog just fine!
Ha ha funny one Cherly you got her that time!!!

Cheryl said...

Ah...funny monkeys aren't youse two...

I was very happy to receive the email invitation to Madeleine's blog...that was one of the things I lost during my old computer's crash.

Blog Archive