Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun


The fish have had a Halloween theme all month of October
Corey covered in silly string and that is Uncle David there in the background, trouble maker!!

Uncle David sprayed Aunt Cheryl too!

So Cheryl sprayed him back...

Grizzy Adams Came to my house for Tricks and Treats!


Rodney and Allison came to visit from Simsbury and helped me scare the kids, she wore a mask and hid in the yard a bunch of times, the screams were so funny to hear from the girls!

Me AFTER I took off my costume and makeup, these were tatoo's that I got at the store, so funny, people thought they were 3D

Pippie Longstocking came over.

Corey as a chimney sweep

And here we have Courtney as a kitty, she had a neat outfit on but got cold so she covered up.

10 comments:

Madeleine said...

Wow! That looks sooo fun!!! I just went rick-or-treating, but no party!

Kristen said...

Did you get a lot of candy Madeleine?

Madeleine said...

Yeah I did! My mom posted pics of all of it on her blog!
I was a Wolf, and then for my second round I went as a Blue Indinapolis Colts Colt!
On my blog I posted pics of Halloween costumes that I made my Lil'kinz.

Biddie said...

Phooey - my street was full of absolutely no one!!! I had put a bowl of treats together JIC .... Obviously this is not the place to live if you want to have young trick-or-treaters coming through.

Looks like you all had a good time - fun !!

Cheryl said...

Both Dave and I had so much fun, it was great to get out, be silly, and enjoy the good company.

Madeleine said...

I don't really know why I went as 2 things, but it was really fun!!!

Cheryl said...

What...are you waiting until next Halloween to update your blog?

:P

Kristen said...

Ya why you all up in my grille Cheryl?? Ha HA, Corey's new saying... OK enough of that, yes I am waiting for the darn rain to stop :(
OK OK get on Maureen's case, she is still in August I think. No maybe tomorrow I will get some more crafty pictures up....

Cheryl said...

Ok, glad to hear you're feeling better.

I don't know...is the rain ever going to stop? At least it's warm, right?

Madeleine said...

Kristen come back!!!

Blog Archive