Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Lynches Finches again






I got his at Lowes a while ago

Picked this one up today in the sale rack at Lowes, $10 bucks I think I paid for a cedar house! I couldn't make it cheaper than that

I am trying my best to get new birds in our yard, Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Oriole's, Purple Martin (waiting for the pole to be delivered, I got the house already) This orange feeder is for orioles, the wood feeder is the one I put the roof on backwards, I fixed it and hung up again, now I have to go get some meal worms, the Cedar house is for blue birds. I know my houses are going up a bit late, I may not get any thing this year but maybe the scouts will come here next spring

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Oh, I love those finches!You deserve to have lots of birds in your yard with all that you do for them.

Kristen said...

Thanks Priscilla!
I love those Finches too, I kind of stole them from my neighbor but he has a lot of them , so he probably doesn't notice!

Madeleine said...

Aw! Those finches are cute! We either have those here or something that looks a lot like them. I think my mom posted them on her blog.
I posted some of my artwork on my blog, if you would like to check it out. :)

Biddie said...

Those finches are so pretty - great pictures of them.

I can see why they end up in your yard ....

Anonymous said...

hey kris nice pics with that and say hi to mr lynches finches

Blog Archive