Friday, May 15, 2009

I just had to get out for lunch today



This little chipmunk sure can pack a lot of food in his cheeks. This is outside my boss' window at work

The view from atop one of the "rich" people roads in Simsbury

Here we have the Largest Tree in CT


I only had my big lens today so I could not get a very good shot to show you how wide and high this tree actually is

This is across from the tree, the Heublein tower that I asked Cheryl to hike to. no access by car and it's about a three mile hike. So when do you want to go Cheryl? The view will be amazing!

This is on my way home, there were three today

And ahhh a nice meadow to end the day..... I have the pleasure of driving here home every day

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I just love those little chipmunks!! How did that little guy get in there to start with?

That is one huge sycamore! With all those limbs, it almost looks like a giant octopus waving its arms in the air!

Wish it weren't so cold in the winter up there, I'd love to live there and go on those walks with you all !!!!!

That is a beautiful meadow ....

Kristen said...

I wish I could have gotten the tree with a smaller lens, I'll go back, it is just HUGE!
That chippy gets in there all the time, he just jumps!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive