Saturday, May 2, 2009

We had a visitor today


Bert came all the way from Long Island to deliver me the part for my new lens. No really he was coming up any ways and I asked him if he could pick me up the part I needed and he was so nice enough to do so. He even put it on my camera and figured out how to get the new lens to work for me. Now I have to practice, it's a manual lens so I definately have to use it and see how it works. Thanks Bert for the delivery and it was nice to see you again!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice chatting with you tonight :)

Give me a call tomorrow and I'll load up the bullies and come visiting.

Kristen said...

OK, I thought you put your blog pen away for the night!!! hee hee

Madeleine said...

That's nice of him to bring it for you.

Biddie said...

That was really generous of your friend! Is this new part something that goes on the new lens that you've been practicing with this last week or is it an entirely different lens?

Blog Archive