Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yesterday was a good day



This boat takes the girls to Camp Tapawingo in the island in the middle of our lake.
http://www.camp-of-the-woods.org/camp_tapawingo/COTW-Tapawingo.shtml
Madeleine I think of you everytime I see a new bunch of girls going out there, I bet you would like it

This is Camp of the woods which you can see on that web page I posted above


It's calm in the early morning down at the lake

Rocky shoreline

I have never seen a sea gull here, when he flew over, I first thought it was an owl... well actually I was hoping it was, no such luck

5 comments:

Denise Rosier said...

What a great place to spend the weekend! The lake is gorgeous.

Biddie said...

What a great place for a camp! And being on an island, it is eaasier to make sure no curious and unwanted strangers wander in ...

Just rugged and beautiful there - you are very fortunate, indeed!!!!

Cheryl said...

The lake water looks so inviting, makes me want to go swimming.

Madeleine said...

Oh that's so pretty... The lake is beautiful!

Madeleine said...

BTW, I would love to go on one of those. ;)

Blog Archive