Thursday, July 30, 2009

More rain today.... these are from yesterday


Here's a fine place to take a little snooze

Nah, I'll get up and follow my leader around

The birds dropped seeds and I just left them to see what would happen

They did pretty well, not huge but probably 3' tall

Johnny jump ups grow just about anywhere, no one has even stepped on these right near the steps leading up to the house

YUK!!! The Jap Beetles are in my garden by the shed

This is down by the road, I am going to make it bigger next spring

Costco Bulbs
Make great cuttings for inside the office at work, I bring some in as often as I can

Side of the house

These are from Lori (THANKS!!!)

Not sure what this is but it's new and just starting to open

Seedum

See my little follower?

The "shady" garden up on near the other road, did you know we live between two roads?

I have to show off the yard, this is the shady side of the house and the grass never does this well, This rain is doing a great job keeping it green and growing


Here's the firewood pile for a couple of years

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks so pretty over there :)

Our grass looks like a jungle as we haven't been able to mow in over a week.

Did you have fun at the carnival?

Priscilla said...

What a nice property you have. Your flowers are lovely.

Biddie said...

Your yard does look good - you should get the neighborhood garden of the week award - if not the neighborood garden of the month award!

Blog Archive