Saturday, April 28, 2007

My motorcross man








Today was his first race for this year, he had two, I missed the first one but he got 6th place. The second one he did even better, I had to leave, "nature" called and I refuse to use a porta potty and he wasn't going to find out what place he got until about 5, I couldn't wait another hour, I sat there today for 4 hours waiting for his turn. I'm very proud of him for doing so well. I tried to upload a movie I took but blog won't let you put movies on, or I just don't know how.



2 comments:

Biddie said...

Does your son (Sorry, I don't know his name) have his own bike?

I don't know how to do it (since I've never even tried). This is theoretical - that's as close as I can tell you.
You'll have to setup an account on www.youtube.com which takes movies, then you upload your movie to youtube.com. Then you put a link from your blog to the movie on youtube.com.
Cheryl has linked to previously existing movies on youtube so she could probably give you more details.

Kristen said...

Oh thanks I hadn't thought of that, I'll see what I can muster up.
He (Corey) does have a bike, his dad used to ride and is teaching him the ropes.
He did quite well today, he just started last year racing but has been riding since he was 3, now he is 11.

Blog Archive