Thursday, April 12, 2007

What the Heck


I can't figure out how to put my picture in, so I'll just add another one, Gee it looks like I made myself a donkey.... oops, he lives in East Granby with a bunch of other ass'
Whats the plural for ass??? asses, ass's, ass'??? I don't know.
My laptop battery died today, well so I thought, turns out my cat ate the cord, as usual, he chews everything else that has a cord on it, dummy, I am surprised I don't come home and find him like that cat in Christmas vacation movie that chewed the lights on the tree.
Well bye bye for now, this was hard work for me today.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The easiest way to add a profile pic: post a picture of you on your blog. Right click on pic to get to properties. Copy the image address/location. go to edit profile, and where it asks you for the photo url paste in the info. Tahdah!! Then you can go back & delete the post if you want to, I think it will ask you if you want to delete media also or something like that, check no. Otherwise your profile picture will disappear. By the way, nice ass.

Cheryl said...

P.S. I guess it gives you both, you want to copy the image address.

Blog Archive