Wednesday, April 25, 2007

They're Coming along....


Some growth improvements on the bulbs, maybe today's rain will help. It got cold again, I was liking the 85 degrees on Monday and Tuesday was upper 70's, now we are down to 50's again, I had to put a sweatshirt on when I got home.
I also went to the dentist today for a cleaning, no cavities!!!! He seemed dissapointed that I didn't have any, I told him to put off ordering the new Mercedes because I won't be back giving him any more money this year, hee hee

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

My plants really popped out the last couple of days...it always amazes me that they keep coming back.

Cheryl said...

I have to go back and see Dr. Williams..I cracked yet another back molar!! I need to start sleeping with a bit in my mouth..

Biddie said...

Ouch !! Walmart carries the thingys.

Now, Kristen and Cheryl, both of you - go talk to your bulbs - encourage them - tell them that they can do it ....

Listen carefully - you'll hear them chanting "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" .....

Kristen said...

Double ouch, you better go see the fine Dr. Williams, he will fix you right up. You can make the payments on his new Mercedes. j/k he didn't get a new car.

Blog Archive