Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun in the sun


This is Steve, Jimmy and Doreen, Steve is a Jersey guy that we met up here, Doreen is Kevin's sister and Jimmy is my cousin that owns the lot that we use for the dock and beach. He lives across the street from me back in CT so when he comes up here he stays in our house in NY since he doesn't have any house built on the lot yet. We really appreciate his letting us use the lot, otherwise we wouldn't be able to have a boat or jetski

I got KC up on skii's behind the jet ski, she wanted to come flying in to the shore like the cool skiier's do!

This is Ray's kid Geoff and his girlfriends brother, Robbie, they were jumping off the boat in the middle of the lake doing cannonballs and flips

My twin nephews and some of thier friends going out to flip the canoe over, they spent hours out there playing with this old canoe, it used to be my dad's and is about 30 years old
Corey and his friend Jake

I'm on vacation in NY!!! This weekend we had a houseful, they all left yesterday so now it's kind of quiet, I had time to sit down and get onto the computer before we start the day, Corey brought a friend for the week, Jake, they are still sleeping!

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

That looks fun! I wish that we had a lake/lagoon nearby. Yes, we have a lake, Lake Skinner, but if you even tap the lake you have to pay a fine..... you arne't aloud to swim there, because that is where all of the water that we drink is!!

Madeleine

Cheryl said...

Happy vacation :)

Biddie said...

I didn't know that you could actually ski behind a jet ski!! Pretty cool!

Blog Archive