Sunday, July 20, 2008

Windy NY Weekend



The clouds we making some amazing shapes up there, the pictures are not as good as the real thing


The lake looked the ocean Saturday, but we stuck it out and waited for the "darkness" to pass, it sprinkled a bit and then the sun came back out, the water was calm and we took the boat out for one last spin before going home to get ready for an amazing dinner at The Melody Lodge. If you ever get to Speculator, NY, this would be the place to eat. Mmmm Mmm Mmmm, the Filet Mignon melts in your mouth.

4 comments:

Madeleine said...

Wow..... That's pretty coolio, the pics' of the clouds. I loved New York when I went, I didn't want to go home!

Biddie said...

That water looks rough enough to be no fun....

Cheryl said...

I miss The Coach & Four's filet mignon with bearnaise sauce...oh it was so good!!

Kristen said...

Me too!! Thats kind of why I got it, and I told Teri that restaurant was just like the old C & F

Blog Archive