Thursday, July 17, 2008

More critters under the stoop this time



I think this is the handy work of a chipmunk, every year we get little holes in the grass and I see heads pop up, kind of like whack a mole!!

I put some fresh dirt in front of the shed hole to see if I could get some feet prints of our other new resident but all I got was some fur. It's white and grey, I think it is Raccoon, Ray went with Opossum, I got some moth flakes to put around the entrance, that should make him move out, I hope!

3 comments:

Biddie said...

Good Morning! I'd vote for a possum also but maybe a fox. I thought chipmunks lived in the holes in rock walls. Sounds like the wild critters think that your yard is a great place to live.

Cheryl said...

Whack a mole...hee hee.

Priscilla said...

Is that the dip you make out of avocados?

Blog Archive