Monday, May 10, 2010

Corey and Jethro


Corey and Jethro have been together a long time.... We were driving one day when he was about 3 and I saw a free kittens sign, my previous cats had vanished so I thought I would get a new one. I came home with 2 but the other one was killed by a dog we had at the time. Jethro survived by hiding under the bed. He is still a snuggle buddy and will lay on any one that will have him. I had to submit pictures to Corey's school for his graduation program and I found this one of him sleeping on the floor with Jethro and realized I had just taken a picture of Corey a couple weeks ago with them laying together, 11years later!

3 comments:

Biddie said...

These two pictures are a great set - good buddys through out all the years!! You are really fortunate to have a pair like this.

Kristen said...

I know because when I got divorced, my ex took all the baby pictures I had of Corey that I took with the camera he also took when he left so any pictures of Corey I can find I am so thankful for.

Cheryl said...

These are really sweet, time flies way too quickly, doesn't it?

Blog Archive