Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grampa

I went to the hospital again tonight to see my Mom's dad, Ole, he is 96 and it seems like the last time I may see him, as I sit here and wrote this I became sad, it hadn't hit me until now, so any how, the screen has become blurry from my tears and fond memories, I actually live in his house, he sold it a while back and it came on the market in time for us to buy I was happy to move in here, I grew up across the street and was here quite often, almost daily to visit him and Granny. I know he wants to see her again in Heaven and will be much happier there. Sorry for the mushy.....

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Don't be sad...like you said he'll be reunited with your Grandmother. Dave is planning on going in this afternoon to see him. And here's a *hug* for your mushy moment..

Kristen said...

He called (Dave) and asked me to go with him so I told him to come pick me up and we can go together, last night I went with Barb & Kevin

Biddie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grampa - my eyes filled up with tears for you as I read this. I'm sending you some hugs also!!

Blog Archive