Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh look what I found!




A friend at work is going to Lake Tahoe next week, I said Oh I was there, I'll bring in my pictures, I have an album somewhere at home. I realized now after I looked at the book, it was 18 years ago and I was 21 years old at the time. Wow! Yep you can now figure out I am not quite 40 yet! What a fun time I had, just turned legal about one month before we left and was single, skiing for an entire week. I doubt my legs could take it now but I would love to try.

6 comments:

Biddie said...

What a grand and glorious time!! Beautiful scenery, unlimited youthful energy and enthusiasim - a great picture!!!

Kristen said...

two people already have asked me if that is Cheryl with me!

Cheryl said...

Hmmm, while that is a compliment as whoever she is, she's quite attractive...but c'mon people~I'm taller than Kris!! Well, at least I used to be, maybe I've started shrinking. Besides, me on skis?? That's funny!!!

Kristen said...

Yes I would like to see you on skii's!! hee hee, this is Ed Narvesen's wife, Claire.

Cheryl said...

I struggle enough staying upright on my own big feet, no need to complicate matters by strapping boards to 'em.

Madeleine said...

Hello,

I updated my blog!!! It's so nice to be back!!!!!


Madeleine

Blog Archive