Monday, April 28, 2008

Stop Waiting

Have you heard of the Daffodil Principle?
It's all about NOT living in regret and goes like this:
Stop waiting....
Until your car or home is paid off
Until you get a new car or home
Until your kids leave the house
Until you go back to school
Until you finish school
Until you clean the house
Until you organize the garage
Until you clean off your desk
Until you lose 10 lbs.
Until you gain 10 lbs.
Until you get married
Until you get a divorce
Until you have kids
Until the kids go to school
Until you retire
Until summer
Until spring
Until winter
Until fall Until you die...
There is no better time than right now to be happy.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

A good message. I get caught up in my family & issues sometimes & should be paying more attention to the other half of this equation. How are your sisters doing? It would be nice if they started their own blogs, maybe if you encouraged them they might?

Kristen said...

I stole this off of a lady's blog I saw at work today. She was kind of Churchie so this was the best I could get!
I don't know if they would start one, I'll send them my link and see if they do.
I know Barb had a facebook page, if you go to mine you can see hers.

Kristen said...

We are only on this earth once, lets try to make it a good time!!
((HUGS)) ewe, did I just do that???

Cheryl said...

Life is too short, here's a hug back.

Biddie said...

(( laughing )) even e-hugs can be uncomfortable at times ... but what the hell, let's make it a group e-hug!!!!

Blog Archive