Friday, May 18, 2007

I must be attracting wildlife today







I hope you can see this when you click on picture to make bigger. Rocky raccoon was in my garage when I went out the basement to mine and his surprise we saw each other and both ran in opposite directions. I came back out later and he was still in the garage on the woodpile, then he ran out and tried to go up this tree, ran out to the front yard and spent some time in the other trees. Finally he ran away across the road. He was way bigger than my cats, size of a small dog.



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

He's cute! Just watch your ankles....

Biddie said...

Whoops - this set of pictures just finished downloading here on my s-l--o----w connection! So it was no doubt at all - Rocky snuck into the garage - no more open-garage-door policy for sure.

Biddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Did you get to open them up and see him in the tree? It's hard to spot him unless you make them bigger, It was also getting dark so it was hard to get good shots of him. When I first found him in the garage I ran to get camera and those darn batteries were dead along with my spare set (rechargeable) so I grabbed some regular old batteries and got a few pictures. I think he was more scared than me but I wasn't taking any chances of getting close to him in the garage. When ever I opened the door and saw that ring tail running from me, I screamed to my self, well it could have been a profanity, and shut the door

Blog Archive