Sunday, May 20, 2007

Some things from around the yard


Charlie rescued this bike from the dump for me, can of spray paint and wa lah. It needs a touch up, I'll get on that after this wet and windy weather . I decided not to use the egg basket because it was round and I found this deck flower box at Walmart yesterday, It worked perfect, I'll save the egg basket for some thing else.

Kohls, had sale yesterday, I got this for $8 or $10 I forget, but it was 1/2 price


Another Kohl's find, makes nice music




The Hummingbird feeder, I see a repeat visitor every day, little guy with a red head




If I can't get rid of the squirrels I will have to feed them, maybe they will leave the bird feeder alone (it is squirrel proof but they try) and eat thier own food. This feeder is neat, they stand on the part that sticks out and they have to open the top to get the food out, so far none of them have found it




5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looking good over there!!

Kristen said...

Thanks, I just painted the bike again, it looks a little better since I took this picture, did you get the dinosaur today?

Biddie said...

I like that wind chime.

Maureen said...

How's Harley? Your yard is looking really cool. Have you gotten the fish tank set up with the coral and fish? By the way, donkeys are my favorite barn yard type animal and once Caroline gets a bit older and the property cleared a bit more in back, I hope to get one and a either a mule or horse (we haven't decided yet).

Kristen said...

Oh if you get a donkey I will be so jealous!! I just can't have one here and having it at someone else's house doesn't feel like it is mine. Fish tank is on the way, we got it filled with water and two pieces of stone. More to come, I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Blog Archive