Sunday, May 13, 2007

This is the thanks I get


I feed them, give them a nice warm place to sleep, and they dig up my flowers, Harley, the little booger, he must have been mad at me because he spent the night outside so he decided to play in the dirt. It's not my fault he asks to go out right before I go to bed. This morning at about 5:30 it sounded like some one was at the door, the window in the bathroom was open and we could here "hello, hello", it was him meowing to come in, sounded just like a lady saying hello

3 comments:

Biddie said...

Oh, bummer!! My kitties do that too. Even with their CLEAN litter boxes nearby ...

Cheryl said...

He was helping you garden!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!! :)

Kristen said...

I don't have litter boxes so I don't know what he was doing in there, he also dug up my zinnia seeds I planted yesterday up in my garden by the road, that dumb cat. He made me mad but I still love him

Blog Archive