Monday, May 21, 2007

Spring has sprung and summer is on the way


So I did some redecorating. Problem is, I got these great shams for next to nothing, didn't realize what European shams were......SQUARE! Duh not rectangle like us American's have, so where the heck do I find square pillows to fit these shams?? No where I looked in stores but they have them on line, go figure. Oh and finding a bed skirt, next to impossible, unless I go to Bed Bath and get your plastic out because you don't have enough cash in your wallet!

1 comment:

Biddie said...

had to laugh - I accidentally ended up with square shams one time - loved the color and pattern so didn't want to return them. Went and got a couple of cheap regular bed pillows and played "stuff-a-pillow"!! I smoothed out the front side of the sham out as much as possible - it did okay - maybe some high-flutin' NYC interior decorator would gasp but for me, I figured that it would never be noticed on a galloping horse.

Blog Archive