Saturday, May 12, 2007

Here's what I did today

Started a fire to burn some leaves and twigs. Tonight I am hoping to sit out there for a bit until the BUGS attack us
My big plans for making a new garden, turned into a little garden but I like it just the same, I have to get some rocks to put around it so the lawn mower doesn't eat them up, like almost happened already today

My old rusty wheelbarrow


My dad's old toolbox





Got some new chair cushions at Cheap Lot today



Thanks Cheryl and Mo for getting me all these pretty flowers, it kept me pretty busy today






View from below of the deck





The shed flower boxes got spruced up a bit






5 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks lovely!! You did a beautiful job! I guess I better brave the bugs tomorrow & get busy around here, no more slacking off.

Kristen said...

I may drive over if you are around on my scooter, what time are you having mothers day?? I don't want to intrude...

Kristen said...

Thanks by the way, I can't wait to see your yard

Cheryl said...

Well, actually, I'm not..haven't heard from the kids today. Nik might be swinging by tomorrow.

Kristen said...

So what did you do today? I saw what you did yesterday loved your pictures

Blog Archive