Sunday, May 27, 2007

The latest view of the yard

Peonies from NY, getting bigger, not yet ready to have any flowers on them

NY garden transplanted to CT, it's so overgrown, this is after I weeded
NY roses, I guess I need some poop like Cheryl has to make them grow better



Got these at Walmart today. I went for those square deck planters like I put on my bike, after I picked out all my flowers, then I go to get the planter and they were out of them. Duh I should have looked there first, so I end up with hanging baskets and off to Ocean state to get those shepard hooks for $8 a piece, good deal








Another Walmart purchase, they need to water the plants there, all of them were bone dry, I managed to get some good ones after I picked through





Walmart again...





4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like those hanging baskets, they look so much better than the plastic ones....and your garden is really lush, wow has it filled in.

Maureen said...

Remember to save your receipts, they have a one year guarantee on their plants. Everything is looking so good. We finally got around to mowing the front lawn today. I'm going around with hand trimmers, trimming around the gardens and tree stumps and rhodies, cuz Caroline just HAS to be with me while I'm gardening. Quite a bit of extra work, but time well spent.

Biddie said...

Ok,ok,ok - I'm going to have to get my tailfeathers up off this chair and get myself out to the yard! This peer group gardening pressure is getting just too much for this ol' lackadaisical gardener to bear ....

By the way, your efforts are really worth it - your yard looks really great!

Kristen said...

Yes Biddie, get out there and plant plant plant. We need some pictures too so you can show off your progress.

Mo your yard is looking better everyday. And Cheryl, yours looks fabulous as usual. And the critters are loving your sanctuary

Blog Archive